Privacy & Cookies Policy
1. Data controller
Name: QuiverTree Media, S.L.
Address: Edf. Comapedrosa, Camí Ral 19 – Urbanització Prat Condal, Atico 5, AD500 Santa Coloma, ANDORRA.
Phone: +376 867 421
2. Personal data collected
We collect the personal data that the user might provide in the form available at the a “Contact us” section of the Website as well as any other data which may be requested in certain sections of the Website or generated during the use of the Website (i.e., we have obtained your data directly from you). Besides, you may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with QTM. Moreover, we may also collect aggregated/anonymous information regarding your activities from our Website. Finally, we confirm that we shall not process special categories of data such as those relating to racial or ethnic origin, religion, political opinion, etc.
3. Purposes for processing
We will process your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our Website.
- To answer to any query posed by the users.
- To attend any possible job application.
- Unless you opt-out, to inform the user, including by electronic means, about our products and services. If you do not want to receive this information, please send us an email to email@example.com or follow the instructions contained in the communication received.
- To manage and improve the operation of the Website; for example by analysing which sections and which content are users view most in our Website, we understand what they like and help us further develop and improve our Website.
4. The lawfulness of the processing
In order to process your data, we need to ensure that we have what the law describes as a “lawfulness of processing” or legal basis. We have identified that the personal data that we process are based on the following bases:
- legitimate interests; or
5. Data retention
We will retain your data for as long as this is necessary for the purposes explained above and in order to reply to your queries. When we rely on your consent to collect your data, we will retain your data for as long as your consent is still valid and you have not withdrawn it. When we no longer need to use your data, we will ensure that it is restricted and is only accessed in the event we need to process this data for legal purposes, for example in the context of litigation.
6. Individual automated decision makingWe do not take individual decisions that could significantly affect you on the sole basis of automated processing.
7. Information needed
7.1 Do you need to provide us with all the information we ask for? What happens if you do not provide it?
You do not have to provide us with all information we may request only those strictly necessary for the purposes set out above. For example, when we rely on your consent, you control which information you would like to provide and which not.
When we require that you provide us with information, we will make it clear to you. For example, when providing your details, you will notice that all mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*). If a field is not marked, it’s up to you to decide.
7.2 Do I need to provide accurate and precise data?
Yes, you need to provide accurate and precise data. You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate representations made by you, as well as for the damage caused as a result of the same. QTM shall not be responsible for any incident deriving from the lack of accuracy and/or misrepresentation of the information provided by you.
We need to share personal information with companies which provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, payment processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These third parties will act as our processors, or sub-processors, and will have implemented appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information.
We will disclose your personal data if this is required by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public or governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a business reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
9. International transfers
We will not carry out international transfers of your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
10. Your rights
1. Which are your data protection rights?
In line with the GDPR and other applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data in order to find out what personal data we process in relation to you. You may exercise your right of access at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request to have your data rectified or deleted: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data relating to you that we process, or request its erasure. You may exercise your rights of rectification and erasure by contacting us at the following email email@example.com
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your data that we hold. In such a case, we will continue to hold your data, but we will not be otherwise processing it. You may exercise your right of restriction by contacting us at the following firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data portability: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit this data to another controller. You may exercise your right to data portability by contacting us at the following email email@example.com
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will no longer process it unless compelling legitimate grounds exist or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims. You may exercise your right to object by contacting us at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we process your data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We will respect your choice but any processing of your data before withdrawing consent will not be affected. If you are not satisfied with the way we process your data or any data request you may have made, please let us know; we will review your request and our processes to ensure we comply with the law. If you are still not satisfied with our reply and our actions, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection authority.
2. When will we reply to you?
We will reply to your requests as soon as possible and, in any event, within one month. Should we not meet this deadline, please, excuse us and contact us again so that we can deal with and rectify any possible technical error, which may have caused our late reply.
11. Personal data protection
We respect your privacy and we attach great importance to the integrity and protection of the personal data we hold. Therefore, it is our firm intention to act in a responsible way in this regard. In this context, we have adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access, all in conformity with the applicable data protection regulations and the highest standards.
12. Cookies Policy
We use our own and third party’s cookies so as to allow for more functional and useful browsing on the Website. In this regard and with the aim of ensuring that you receive all of the necessary information for correct browsing, we provide you with the following informative text about what cookies are, the type of cookies used on our Website and how you can disable them.
12.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that websites install in the computer or mobile device of the users who visit them.
Cookies make it possible for a website or a digital platform to remember the actions and preferences of the user (login identifier, font size and other display preferences) so that users do not need to reconfigure them whenever they come back.
Cookies can be divided between own and third-party cookies, and session (stored only during the browsing) and permanent cookies (stored during a longer period).
12.2. What types of cookies do we use?
In this Website, we use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are considered essential for browsing on the Website as they enable the use of its features or tools.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember the decisions you make, for instance, the selected language. The aim of this is to provide a more personalized service.
- Analytic cookies: These cookies allow the Website to recognize and count the number of visitors and to gather information about how the website is used. For that purpose, we use Google Analytics.
12.2.1. List and description of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies such as those that are used for ensuring the webpage content is downloaded efficiently.
- Cookie name: ajs_anonymous_id. Purpose: These cookies are generally used for Analytics and help count how many people visit a certain site by tracking if you have visited before. This cookie has a lifespan of 1 year.
- Cookie name: ajs_user_id. Purpose: This cookie helps track visitor usage, events, and can also measure application performance and stability. Cookies in this domain have lifespan of 1 year.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies such as those used by social media networks or external add-on content such as Google maps.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies for the purposes of periodic maintenance and ensuring the best possible service for users. Websites normally use analytical cookies to gather statistical data on the activity.
12.3. How can I deactivate cookies?
You may accept, block or delete the cookies installed in your device by configuring the settings of the browser installed in your device. You can visit our web pages even if your browser is in “private mode”. Please find below some links for the cookie settings of the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 7 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 26 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 34 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 39 and above; incognito
Alternatively, this online guide (https://www.aboutcookies.org/) contains detailed information about how to carry out this task in multiple search engines. The link contains additional information about how to delete cookies on your device, as well as general additional information on cookies.
In case you have any questions about this cookies section, contact us at email@example.com
12.4. What are the consequences of me revoking my consent to cookies?
You may withdraw your previously granted consent regarding cookie installation at any time by deleting the cookies installed in your device or configuring the settings on your browser (see previous question).
However, this may have an impact on the operation of the Website, making the user experience less satisfactory or, even, preventing the use of the Website.