General information about QTM
The Website is for informational purposes only.
The identification and contact details of QTM (QTM, S.L.) are detailed as follows:
Tax identification number (NRT): L-714469-J
Corporate address: Edf. Comapedrosa, Camí Ral 19 – Urbanització Prat Condal, Atico 5, AD500 Santa Coloma, ANDORRA.
Phone: +376 867 421
Registration information: QTM is a company registered in the Companies Registry of Andorra (Registre de Societats Mercantils), Book S-307, Sheet 201-210, Entry 19370.
Obligations of the user
In particular, without limitation, when using the Website, the user undertakes:
- not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Website or any related services any computer program, data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device that might cause damage to the Website, or to any equipment, systems or networks belonging to QTM, its users, its licensors, suppliers or, in general, any third party, or that might otherwise be capable of causing any kind of alteration to them or preventing the normal operation thereof.
- not to create a false identity or impersonate the identity of another person or entity when using the Website or any related services.
- not to conceal or alter in any way the origin of email messages, nor to intercept, delete or alter email messages from other users, nor to send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam or junk mail.
- not to use the contents or, in particular, any information obtained through the Website for sending unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam or junk mail, or for collecting or storing the personal data of third parties
- not to destroy, alter, make useless or damage data, information, software programs or electronic documents of QTM, its licensors, suppliers, users or, in general, of any third party.
- not to infringe any third parties’ rights, including without limitation any industrial or intellectual property rights of QTM, its licensors, suppliers, users or, in general, of any third party.
- not to avoid, disable or otherwise manipulate the security features of the Website or to perform any other actions that may alter the conditions of access and use of the Website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The user accepts that the Website, its structure, contents, services and the computer programs used in connection with it (the Website Elements) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by QTM or third parties. User undertakes not to exploit in any manner the Website Elements.
In particular, without limitation and unless authorized in writing by QTM or by the owners of the respective rights, the user must not reproduce, transform, alter, disassemble, develop reverse engineering, distribute, hire, lend, or make publicly available through any form of public communication any of the Website Elements.
The user must not delete the signs identifying the intellectual, industrial and any other property rights of QTM or third parties appearing on the Website and in any of the services offered through it. Users must also refrain from evading or manipulating any technical devices established by QTM or by third parties on the Website or the Website Elements to protect their own rights.
QTM undertakes to make every effort to try to ensure the availability and continuity of the Website and any related services. However, QTM cannot guarantee that these will operate correctly all the time or that the user will be able to access and use them without delays, interruptions or free of errors. Likewise, QTM does not grant any guarantee regarding the suitability of the contents included in the Website or of any of the related products or services for meeting the user’s specific needs.
QTM will act diligently in accordance with generally accepted practices in the sector to avoid the presence on the Website or in any of the related services of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause alterations to the user’s computer system, electronic documents or files, but QTM cannot guarantee the absence of such items and QTM shall not liable for any loss or damage they may cause.
The contents included in the Website only provide general information that may occasionally change. QTM provides this information without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and this information does not constitute in itself a contractual offer.
QTM may provide links or references to third-party websites, information or resources. QTM does not represent or warrant, and is in no way committed to, any third-party websites, information or resources that may be referenced or accessible from the Website. Consequently, all linked sites, information or resources to this Website are not under the control of QTM and QTM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, information or resources, or any links or changes contained in these sites, information or resources. QTM is providing such links, information or resources only as a convenience and these links, information or resources do not entail any endorsement of these sites, information or resources by QTM.
QTM makes no warranty or representation about the suitability of the information contained in this Website, for any purpose. All documents, information and materials are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, all implied warranties and conditions as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Governing law and jurisdiction